Hello 3 people who read this, we love you dearly! It has been a super extra long time since I have even logged into anything blog related. I'm wondering if that has anything to do with Pinterest....
I guess a few thing have changed. Nothing huge. Wayne started a clerkship at a firm downtown, which has been perfect, and a huge incredible more than we ever expected blessing. Alas, we are still painfully poor but my thrifty Canfield genes and craigslist have been ever so helpful! Luckily no one has been murdered, yet.
I am now the second counselor in RS, which is crazy and overwhelming and exciting. Coop started nursery (awwwsome). He starts out a little unhappy every time, but seems to be improving. Graham just gave his first talk in primary and seriously, he can't stop talking about it. He loves the microphone. I should post more pictures of our great home. It is ever-changing. I still can't believe we live here. I found this house online before we had even left Utah, and somehow we got it! We love it, and are so glad we are here!
Much love,
Claire
Cute post~! You do need to write more! :-)
ReplyDeleteIt's really good to hear about you! I'm glad things are going well! What would we do without the classifieds, right? Probably eat on the floor, hehe! It feels good to make your home your own and know that you did it smart and without breaking the bank, plus it's you! I wish you the very best! Hugs and kisses!
ReplyDeleteYou are awesome!! Wish you were here.
ReplyDeleteI bet Graham did a great job on his talk. Cute kid!!!
I agree with the above --- blog more :)
Hahaa okaaayyy I will try harder!!
ReplyDeleteWe love reading your update. Sounds like life is good. Love you all-
ReplyDelete