Guys. Wayne is, LITERALLY (think Parks and Rec) the best. He got himself a summer job! It is with the same firm as last year, which was simply amazing, so we are VERY excited. He really takes on a lot of stuff, not to mention a WHOLE lot of crazy, and he always delivers. I'm a lucky lady!
(A picture from Wayne's school's family fun day. THE perk of being married to a law student.)
Today Graham had his very firs t-ball game! I feel like a real Mom now! I always say that after any Mom milestone. Like the first time Graham REALLY puked allllll over me. Real Mom moment. Took two kids to the zoo, by myself? Real Mom moment. Good stuff. Graham was so happy, and super eager to do everything he could. I was so nervous! Silly me. Cooper was...bored. I need to bring food next time....he was not satisfied with the "injun-turtles" I brought for him to play with. Haha, yeah. That IS what they call them.
He loves it.

I commit crime in both size and magnitude. Oh yeah!! Love it. Miss your family's face. A lot.
ReplyDeleteHahaha we LOOOOVE that movie. AND, I miss y'all toooooo!!! We should be visiting in early July, so BE AROUND!!! OK?
DeleteHaha, LOVE your blog. Most blogs are boring, but yours, your's makes me happy. And not bored.
ReplyDeleteHaha GOOD! I hardly ever post anything, so I figure it should probably be good whenever I do.
Delete