Welcome

With two little boys, and a law student for a husband, I have plenty of nonsense to share.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

For Your Viewing Pleasure

Work on the house has been slow lately as we were short on baby sitters all week.  Wayne and my brother James got all of the carpet out, getting the tack strip out took just about forever, and I finally have all of the paint colors picked out. The bottom shade of green is for the dining room, the bottom shade of brown is for the bathrooms, the middle shade of blue is for the boy's room and our room as well, and the beige is for  the rest of the house and guest room/office/whatever (that isn't actually the shade of beige I chose, it will be less grey, more tan,). 


So now we are just doing paint prep, and trying to decide if we need to prime, paint the ceiling, blah blah boring things. This is a picture of the kitchen taken from the living room. The dining room is through that doorway, and the front door is to the right of the living room. 


We have actually gotten some rain, so the lawn is looking better all the time. Better than our neighbor's even!  Next I need to get the lawn out of the flower beds. This is the backyard. I'm hoping to plant a smallish tree...someday... at least. 


And just because I know you miss their cute faces :D ...


We miss your's too!


2 comments:

  1. ACK! Cute nephew attack! Cute house too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your house and the colors you picked out!!! You should buy some paint that already has primer in it to save you some extra work! Thanks for keeping me updated, it is exciting to see you have your own home!

    ReplyDelete