Welcome

With two little boys, and a law student for a husband, I have plenty of nonsense to share.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Million Things

We moved in! Like a month ago...Hooray! We had some help from the ward which made it really quick, which was awesome since it's over 100 degrees everyday. We have been a little/lot out of touch since getting internet setup was a bit of an ordeal. 

My Dad turned 50, and we had a not surprise (he knows everything) surprise party. Lots of black, lots of chocolate, lots of good people :).


There is still pretty much noooo rain here! SO unusual, and so hard on the lawn/wallet. We are constantly praying for rain. 
I just got called as the compassionate service leader in my ward. I was totally surprised. It seems like a big job, especially this week. Wish me luck! 
Wayne is the second counselor in the elder's quarum, Graham freaking loves nursery, and Cooper walked! I don't know how I feel about that...
I really REALLY need to post some pictures of the house, but I don't know where my camera is, annnd the house is a horibble, disgusting, disaster! Soon! I promise... but I DID snap a few pictures of us on my phone hanging out in OUR yard today.

"Rocko rocko rocko and roll"

He has to wear pants cause even though he walked, he doesn't seem all that excited about it and would prefer to skin his knees.

This kid makes me chuckle. All the time. 

He is just too pretty. 



No comments:

Post a Comment