After 2 weeks or so of serving as the second counselor in the elders quarum presidency, Wayne got a phone call about meeting with the Stake President. I asked Wayne what else they could possibly want from us, since both of us had already taught, received callings, and spoken in sacrament meeting. My jaw sort of hit the floor when the Stake President called him as THE elders quarum president. Didn't see that one coming. It's going to be good though! A lot of work, but good work, and I am sure we will learn a LOT.
Not much is happening...I potty trained Graham. He did REALLY well, and I am so glad!
Cooper will be 1 really soon, and I still haven't planned anything at all. He is getting be an excellent escape artist, and impressive climber. He has gotten on of every strapping chair we have, besides his car seat (thank heavens). He is really a lot of work since he has to be watched constantly! He is getting more teeth lately. He is up to 2 and 3/4, with one JUST about to come in (very cranky). He looks ridiculous though because they aren't in order.
We are getting all ready for Halloween and Graham LOVES it. One of his very most favorite movies is Nightmare Before Christmas (Wayne too), so he is really excited to see all the "Jacks". This year we are going to be the California Raisins and EVERYBODY has to wear tights! I can't wait. I PROMISE pictures. I just found a bunch of purple sheets at a thrift store to make our costumes.
These kids eat non stop. I don't know how we are going to afford it. When we made our budget, I thought we had planned WAAAAAY over for our groceries. Now I'm not so sure...but the free Halloween candy is definitely going to help!
Cooper will be 1 really soon, and I still haven't planned anything at all. He is getting be an excellent escape artist, and impressive climber. He has gotten on of every strapping chair we have, besides his car seat (thank heavens). He is really a lot of work since he has to be watched constantly! He is getting more teeth lately. He is up to 2 and 3/4, with one JUST about to come in (very cranky). He looks ridiculous though because they aren't in order.
We are getting all ready for Halloween and Graham LOVES it. One of his very most favorite movies is Nightmare Before Christmas (Wayne too), so he is really excited to see all the "Jacks". This year we are going to be the California Raisins and EVERYBODY has to wear tights! I can't wait. I PROMISE pictures. I just found a bunch of purple sheets at a thrift store to make our costumes.
These kids eat non stop. I don't know how we are going to afford it. When we made our budget, I thought we had planned WAAAAAY over for our groceries. Now I'm not so sure...but the free Halloween candy is definitely going to help!

No comments:
Post a Comment